This highly attractive PVA friendly liquid contains chopped fresh Krill and amino acid-rich fish protein. It is loaded with soluble attractors to stimulate confident, year-round feeding. It has a rich natural krill aroma and salty taste which will enhance the attraction profile of any savoury bait. Whole Krill Compound is an excellent additive for boosting the attraction of loose feeds, hookbaits & boilies, adding juicy pieces of real Krill.
Liquid Krill Compound 100ml
Krill are small crustaceans, which live in the Antarctic Southern Ocean and contain both high quality protein and oil. Their protein contains essential amino acids and their oil is rich in nutritionally beneficial omega-3 fatty acids.
Whole Krill Compound is a highly attractive, highly nutritious liquid food made from Fresh Whole Krill, which are clearly visible as they populate the various layers of your swim; this stimulates an intense natural feeding response that other baits are simply unable to achieve.
Whole Krill Compound Properties:
- Contains pure, naturally attractive, highly digestible protein
- Contains juicy, whole natural Krill – the ultimate form of Krill
- Loaded with soluble attractors to stimulate year-round feeding.
- Incredibly rich, salty, 100% natural Krill taste & aroma
- Supplies every essential amino acid derived from Krill
- Outstanding as a spod, stick, bag and particle mix booster
- Ideal for boosting boilies and coating them in Krill particles
- PVA friendly so great for use in PVA bag and stick mixes
- pH 5.5 – mildly acidic
Coat your baits in Whole Krill Compound and then allow it to soak in until dried. This process can be repeated for added attraction and can be used by adding to freezer baits prior to freezing.
This product should be stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.