Liquid Robin Red is a sweet, spicy, deep red, pepper based liquid food containing a high level of Haith’s famous Robin Red®. It is a thick, oily, natural colouring liquid that can be used to add a red ‘coating’ of Robin Red® particles to boilies and hookbaits. Liquid Robin Red is also highly effective as a particle and spod mix additive and is 100% PVA friendly.
Liquid Robin Red 100ml
This highly attractive, smoothly spiced liquid food is based on the famous bird food bait ingredient, Robin Red® which is exclusively produced by Haith’s.
Liquid Robin Red® captures all the outstanding fish-attracting properties from what is one of the most successful bait ingredients of all time and delivers them in a versatile, easy to use liquid form that will boost the appeal of any bait item in any conditions.
Liquid Robin Red® Properties:
- Rich in valuable vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Packed with high soluble, feed-inducing sugars
- Rounded, sweet pepper taste and aroma that compliments most bait types
- Deep red natural colourant helps colour baits and loose feeds
- Highly attractive to Carp, Roach, Barbel & other species
- Excellent in boilie mixes and a great year-round boilie soak
- PVA friendly – superb in bag and stick mixes
- Contains high content of Haiths Robin Red®
- pH 5.7 – mildly acidic
Coat boilies in Liquid Robin Red® for 36-48hrs before use and allow it to dry in. This process can be used on shelf life and freezer baits. Also try adding Liquid Robin Red® to spod, bag and stick mixes to create a deep, red peppery cloud which contains the powerful attraction properties of Robin Red®
This product should be stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.